Which statement is true regarding classless routing protocols
1) The use of discontiguous networks is not allowed.
2) The use of variable length subnet masks is permitted.
3) RIPv1 is a classless routing protocol.
4) IGRP supports classless routing within the same autonomous system.
5) RIPv2 supports classless routing.
In the IPv6 header, the traffic class field is similar to which field in the IPv4 header?
In IPv4, Class A IP addresses, there are ______network address and ________host address.
In the IPv4, which address is reserved and are not used as host ip address on IP networks?
The scaling factor that is use in header extension length field of routing extension header in IPv6 data packet is
A network is determined by the subnet ID 22.214.171.124 and a 26 bit net mask. How many hosts are addressable in the provided network?