ESE Achiever's plan || paper 1 || Project Appraisal
Attempt now to get your rank among 140 students!
1. Collaborative agreements
2. Procurement of plant and machinery
3. Layout and location of plant
4. Effect on GDP
(i) The technical objectives of project are no longer feasible.
(ii) the NPV and IRR of the project is very high
(iii) the project has very low marketing potential
(iv) the project negatively affects the other projects taken by the organization
1. Demand in the project market
2. Rate of obsolescence knowledge of product
3. Distribution channels of sales market
1. is final detailed appraisal report on the project and a blue print for its execution.
2. is prepared by specialized agencies, known as technical consultancy.
3. DPR is the 1st document of project.
Which of these are correct?
- 140 attempts
- 0 upvotes
- 1 comment