ESE Achiever's Plan || Paper 1 || Introduction to Project Management
Attempt now to get your rank among 184 students!
1) Project and operation both have start and end.
2) Project and operation may contain unknown unpredictable elements.
3) Project continually evaluates risk whereas operational processes designed to minimize or eliminate risk.
1) Earnest money deposit is returned for successful bidder.
2) Earnest money can be converted into society deposit.
3) Security deposit is returned after defect liability period.
Which are correct?
Statement (II): There is a strong risk that the deliverables or the completion dates for the project may be jeopardized if the contract is signed without any regard to what is needed for the project.
- 184 attempts
- 0 upvotes
- 3 comments