CTET Online Form 2022 December: Important Dates
Check all the important dates mentioned in the below table:
|S.No.||Exam Detail||Important Dates|
|1||Publishing Date of CTET Notification||20th October 2022|
|2||Starting Date of Online Application Form||31st October 2022|
|3||Last date for Submission of Online Application||25th November 2022|
|5||Online Corrections Date||28th November 2022 - 3rd December 2022|
|6||Download Admit Card||Will be Released a Week Before the CTET Examination|
|7||Date of Examination (CBT Mode)||Will be Notify Soon|
CTET Application Correction Date 2022
The CTET Application Correction window will be active from 28th November 2022 on the CTET Official website. As per the official notice, the online CTET application correction window will be open from 28th November to 3rd December 2022. The candidates can change their choice of examination city also if capacity is available in a particular city. This facility will also be available on first cum first served basis only.
CTET Online Correction Window Notification PDF: Download Here
CTET 2022 Correction Direct Link
The CTET Correction link has been started from 28th November 2022 on the official website. The CTET Portal for online correction will be opened from 28th November 2022 (Monday) to 3rd December 2022. (Saturday). As per CBSE, no change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email, etc. Aspirants can make corrections in their application form from the direct link mentioned below.
CTET Dec 2022 Correction Form Link: Click Here
How to Edit Application Form 2022?
Candidates who have made errors while filling out the CTET application form 2022 can make corrections through the direct link mentioned above alternatively, you can follow the steps mentioned below to edit the same:
- Visit the official website of CTET.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find a link that indicates Online Correction for CTET December 2022.
- Click on the application correction link aspirant will redirect to the CTET online correction portal.
- Click on the Online correction for CTET Dec 2022, it will redirect to the Login page.
- 'Login' to edit the CTET application form providing the login credential (Application form, Application number, Password and Security pin.
- Hereafter, click on ‘I agree’ and ‘proceed for correction’.
- Edit the application form, and save the details.
- You can take the printout of the revised CTET application form.
Common Mistakes Committed Applicants in CTET Application Form
Some of the common mistakes committed by applicants while filling out the CTET application form 2022 are:
- Wrong Name (Spelling Mistakes/Surname)
- Wrong Date of Birth
- Wrong Academic Details
- Wrong Test Centre Preference
- Wrong Subject Preference
- The discrepancy in the Personal Details
How to prepare for CTET 2022?
After you are done with the correction in your online application form, move forward with your studies more efficiently.
- Keep tabs on the course you are done with and the subjects you are good at.
- Then direct your focus towards the topics or the subject that requires extra attention.
- The key to successfully qualifying for the CTET 2022 is by working smart.
- Follow the 60-Day CTET Success Study Plan and keep taking quizzes daily.
- This will harness your skills and also make you understand what are the topics which need more effort.
Some Important Articles: