The second day of CTET 2019 (Paper-1) Mega Mock Challenge |19 & 20 Nov (LIVE for 24 Hours Only). Central Teacher Eligibility Test is scheduled for 8th of December and less then a month time remains for the preparation. In this short period of time, the best way to summarize, review and analyse your preparation is by participating in competitive tests.
Gradeup brings to you a Mega Mock Challenge, where you can compete with thousands of students and look where you stand in the national level competition. In this real-time experience, you can access your preparation to date. This test is LIVE for 24 hours only and covers the most important topics for upcoming CTET 2019 Paper-1.
Why Attempt our CTET 2019 (Paper-1) Mega Mock Challenge?
Our CTET (Paper-1) Mega Mock Challenge will produce:
- The exact impression of an online exam.
- Easily accessible on Gradeup Mobile app, Web & Mobile Web.
- Helps you avoid the silly mistakes you may commit in the actual exam.
- It comes with complete analysis & result (with solutions).
- Handpicked questions from our Experts.
- Get you All India Ranking.
- Builds confidence and lowers your anxiety.
- Helps you in recognise your strengths and weakness thus increasing your success rate.
- Increases your speed and accuracy.
- Better time-management with real-time exam experience.
- Highlights the area you need to give extra attention to.
- Helps you with better revision of the topics.
CTET 2019 (Paper-1) Mega Mock Challenge Details
Live Dates of CTET 2019 Mega Mock Test (Paper-1)
- 19th November 12 PM to 20th November 12 PM (LIVE for 24 Hours Only)
- 20th November 12 PM to 21st November 12 PM (Live for 24 Hours Only)
We will take a Live video analysis later to clear your doubts.
It is open to all for 24 hours. So make sure you participate in this challenge and compare your result with thousands of aspirants like you.
Bookmark this article now!!
Free Trial of उद्देश्य CTET Crash Course 2019:
Prep Smart. Score Better. Go Gradeup.