Bihar B.Ed CET Preparation Tips
Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga has released the notification for the Bihar B.Ed Entrance exam in the month of April 2021. In this article, we are sharing preparation tips along with Important details of Bihar B.Ed. The Bihar B.Ed Entrance exam was scheduled to be conducted on 11th July 2021 but postponed due to unavoidable conditions prevailing in the country to further date.
Bihar B.Ed Entrance 2021: Schedule
|Notification for Online Application Form||10.04.2021|
|Revised Date for Submission of Online Application Form (Without Fine)||Up to 05.06.2021|
|Revised Date for Submission of Online Application Form (With Fine)||06.06.2021 to 08.06.2021|
|Revised Date for Editing in Online Form and Last Date of Fee Payment||09.06.2021|
Bihar B.Ed Entrance 2021: Details
- CET-B.Ed.-2021 shall be of two hours duration.
- Candidates have to answer 120 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question shall have four expected answers of which they have to select the most appropriate answer and mark them on the OMR sheet provided along with the Question Booklet.
- The candidate must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
Bihar B.Ed Entrance 2021:Exam Pattern
|Serial No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||General English Comprehension (B.Ed. Programme)||15||15|
|General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri Programme)||15||15|
|3.||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|5.||Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021: Important Tips
1. Syllabus: Start preparation according to the syllabus, make a proper decision of selection of subject to study first. Focus on the weightage of the subject and start preparation accordingly.
2. Time Management: Try to devote maximum time as less time is left, 12 to 14 hours in a day only helps you to qualify for the exam as the syllabus is vast and time is less. Time is the only key to obtain a government job so keep other priorities aside and start focusing only on the exam preparation.
3. Previous Year Question Papers: Practice as much as you can, previous year question papers help you to track your performance level, accuracy, and speed can also be improved by attempting them.
4. Mock Test: Attempting a mock test helps one to know how much they need to learn more and how much they have learned so far.
5. Have Healthy Diet: It is advisable to avoid having junk food during examination preparation duration.
6. Refer to limited Books: Just read one book for each subject that covers a maximum part of the syllabus.
7. Revise the important topic: Focus on all the topics you have already prepared. Select the subjects that you prepared before and revise them. We suggest you do not try to learn new concepts and topics.
8. Gradeup Teaching App & Gradeup YouTube Channel: Gradeup provides authentic and to-the-point study notes, study material, quizzes, mock tests, and online classes for DSSSB TGT (Subjects) exam, candidates can refer to both platforms for sure shot selection.
List of B.ed. Colleges Under Universities of Bihar
Candidates can refer to the following to know more about Bihar B.Ed.:-
|1.||Prospectus of Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Test||Read Here|
|2.||Notification of Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Test||Read Here|
|3.||Schedule of Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Test||Read Here|
|4.||Notice Regarding Verification||Read Here|
|5.||Notice Related to Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Test Exam Date (Postponed)||Read Here|
Sahi Prep hai toh Life Set hai!