WBCS Anthropology Optional Syllabus 2022
Like all optional subjects, Anthropology includes two 200-mark descriptive type papers (Paper 1 and Paper II). Candidates must read the entire syllabus several times because if you prepare for the optional in the right method, it will help you get good marks in WBCS Mains. Let's take a look at the syllabus of the WBCS Anthropology.
WBCS Anthropology syllabus
Anthropology Paper 1
Anthropology Paper 2
Download WBCS Anthropology Syllabus PDF
The first step in preparing for any exam is to imbibe the syllabus well. Then you have to set a proper timetable according to the syllabus. Because without planning, it is very challenging to cover the whole syllabus in this short period. Below you will get the syllabus of WBCS Anthropology in pdf format.
- WBCS Anthropology Syllabus PDF, Click Here to Download
WBCS Anthropology Syllabus 2022 in Bengali
সমস্ত ঐচ্ছিক বিষয়গুলির মতো, নৃবিজ্ঞান ঐচ্ছিকটিতে দুটি 200-মার্কসের ডেসক্রিপটিভ টাইপ পেপার (পেপার 1 এবং পেপার 2) অন্তর্ভুক্ত রয়েছে। প্রার্থীদের অবশ্যই পুরো সিলেবাসটি বেশ কয়েকবার পড়তে হবে কারণ আপনি যদি সঠিক পদ্ধতিতে ঐচ্ছিকের জন্য প্রস্তুত হন তবে এটি আপনাকে WBCS মেইনসে ভাল নম্বর পেতে সহায়তা করবে। একনজরে বাংলায় দেখে নেওয়া যাক WBCS Anthropology Optional-এর সিলেবাস।
WBCS Anthropology সিলেবাস
Anthropology পেপার 1
Anthropology পেপার 2
How to Prepare for WBCS Anthropology?
If we compare the Anthropology with other humanities subjects of WBCS, we will find that it scores more than the others because this subject directly relates to science. Below are some suggestions on preparation strategy for Anthropology and how to get good marks in this subject.
- Your first task will be to look at the last year's question papers, at least 5 years, and determine the topics from which maximum questions came in previous years.
- Then you have to break the whole syllabus into small parts, so you don't get bored reading the subject.
- The next task is to grasp the concept of each topic.
- You have to revise the topics you covered atleast once a week.
- The next task is practice. It would be best if you practised answer writing to get good marks in this subject.
You can also check: The best Revision strategy to clear WBCS
Best Books for WBCS Anthropology:
Toppers always say that without reading much study material, follow one or two study materials and revise it repeatedly. So it is essential to choose the proper book or study material for the optional. Below are some useful and widely used books for WBCS Anthropology Optional.
Best Books for WBCS Anthropology Optional Syllabus
G S Karthik
Dr. Vivek Bhasme
WBCS OPTIONAL ANTHROPOLOGY
Strategy to Score Good Marks in WBCS Anthropology Papers
Generally, direct questions are asked in Anthropology. So, if you follow some smart strategy, you can make a difference. Below we have shared some tips that will help you to get a good score.
- You can prepare your note from the resources available and use the previous year's question paper to make the note. It will also help you in your Answer writing practice.
- Try to include infographics and diagrams in your notes. This will attract the attention of the examiner.
- Give revision of all the topics repeatedly before exam days.
- Not only hard work, but you also have to do smart work to achieve a great score in this subject.
The WBPSC conducts the WBCS exam almost every year for the most prestigious government posts in West Bengal. It is very important to read NCERT books before you start reading for WBCS, as well as daily current affairs. Only hard work will not take your success, smart work is the key to success.
Candidates preparing for WBCS Exam can also check the following articles.
|Making of the Indian Constitution||Click Here to read|
|MSMEs Sector in India||Click Here to read|
|Ancient & Later Vedic Period||Click Here to read|
|Drainage System of India||Click Here to read|