Which of the following statements are true sterling silver ?
1) It is an alloy of silver and aluminum.
2) It is used for making jewelry and fine silverware.
3) It is an example of substitutional solid solution
The single phase Induction Motor (IM) which does not have centrifugal switch is
Consider the following statements regarding ionic compounds.
1) They have high melting point
2) Good conductor of electricity
3) These are crystalline in nature.
4) These are hard and brittle.
The expression for reverse recovery time of a power diode is given by:
Where, = Reverse recovery charge
S = Softness factor
= Rate of change of reverse current
The Newton-Raphson’s iteration formula to find the solution of an equation is given by
, where R is constant. The function f(x) is
Direction of the rotation of the shaded pole motor is
The HVDC system uses
The correct statements in respect of IGBT are:
1) It has high input impedance.
2) It combines the good qualities of MOSFET and BJT.
3) It has low ON-state power loss.
4) It is unipolar device.
In 8085 microprocessor, during PUSH/PSW operation stack pointer is
To reduce adverse effect of corona discharge ______conductor is used?