Candidates should read the instructions carefully as provided below. The Uttarakhand commission has released the UKPSC PCS exam official notification to fill various vacancies of civil services in various departments of state government. The UKPSC online application dates 2021 are from 10 August 2021 to 30 August 2021. Check steps to apply online, documents required, UKPSC application fee, eligibility, and other information below.
Uttarakhand PSC Application Dates 2021
Check the important dates of the UKPSC PCS exam 2021. Check the latest dates for Uttarakhand PCS apply online 2021
UKPSC PCS Notification 2021 Release Date
10 August 2021
UKPSC PCS apply online 2021
10 August 2021
Last Date to Apply Online for UKPSC
30 August 2021
Last Date to Submit Application Fee
30 August 2021
UKPSC PCS Prelims Exam 2021
To be notified
How to apply for UKPSC PCS Exam?
Candidates can click on the direct application form link mentioned below and follow the following steps to successfully fill the online application for UKPSC PCS Exam 2021
UKPSC Application Form 2021, Direct Link
- Visit the official website of UKPSC http://ukpsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Highlighted "UKPSC PCS Apply Online" link in the latest notification tab.
- It will redirect you to the next window click on the "New Registration" button.
- On the next page fill in your credential like Email Address, Mobile No, Security question, etc. Confirm the terms & conditions and submit them.
- Now the commission will send the account activation OTP, User ID & Password on your registered email id & mobile number.
- Now you can log in to the page via the given credential shared by the commission.
- Log in to the page and fill rest of the required details like Personal Information, Address, Academic Qualification, etc.
- Pay your application fee as per the category and then submit it.
- Download a soft copy of the UKPSC application form 2021 for future references.
UKPSC PCS Application Fee 2021
The fee structure for UKPSC PCS Examination forms is shown below in the table.
Documents needed for UKPSC PCS Application Form
You must keep the following documents handy while filling the online application for UKPSC PCS Exam
- Matriculation certificate for age proof
- Bachelor Degree certificates along with Marks Sheet
- Category certificate(s)
- Personal Details, like Name, Father's Name, gender, category, etc.
- Educational Qualification details.
- Digital Copies of Photo and signature
Who can apply for the UKPSC PCS Exam 2021?
Anyone who follows the Uttarakhand PCS eligibility criteria can apply for UKPSC PCS Exam 2021. The Uttarakhand Civil Service Eligibility Criteria holds:
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
Anyone who holds an Indian nationality can appear for the UKPSC PCS exam.
(2) Age Limit
The UKPSC PCS Examination minimum & maximum age Limits are
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 35 years (as of 1st Jan 2021)
SC/ ST candidates
(3) Educational Qualification
As per the UKPSC PCS Eligibility Criteria, applicants should have completed
- A Graduate Degree from a recognized UGC approved University or
- An equivalent qualification
What after the UKPSC Application Form 2021
The applicants who fill the UKPSC PCS Application Form on time can download the admit card for the UKPSC PCS Exam. The UKPSC will release the admit card on its official website at http://ukpsc.gov.in/ The applicants have to download the admit card from the official website of UKPSC or by clicking on the link given on the “UKPSC PCS Admit Card 2021”, by entering the login credentials. The admit card is an essential & valid proof of identity for the applicants who appear in the UKPSC Patwari 2021, it should be preserved by the applicant.
If you face any issues while filling the UKPSC application form, contact the details mentioned below.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Haridwar (Uttarakhand) -249404
Ph. No.: 91-01334-244143
Toll Free No.: 18001804143 & 07060002410 For Technical Issues send email to [email protected]