Food is a part of the EVS section of TET exams such as CTET, UPTET, OTET, KTET, WBTET, APTET, HPTE and other State TET Exams. As we know, food is the material that is consumed by the organisms to get energy so they can work effectively. To solve food questions for TET exams it is mandatory to prepare content-food short notes for TET exams. Below mentioned are all the details about the food topic of the TET Exam, important food topics along with preparation tips for the exam.
Since the syllabus is vast food study for TET exams will be an uphill task. To grab success in this exam, you should solve food problems for TET exams. Complete the food topic syllabus in a comprehensive manner and be exam-ready. There are various food online tests for TET exams available online, give them to assess your preparation.
Important Food Topics for TET Exams
There are major components of food which is very important to make food nutritious. Questions are framed on this.
Effects of Unbalanced Diet
An unbalanced diet is really harmful to health. A balanced diet is necessary to lead a healthy life.
Nutrition in Plant
Questions on the mode of nutrition adopted by the plants are asked from this topic.
Test for Presence of Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein
It is one of the simple topics, but questions are asked from this topic as well.
Tips to Solve/ Prepare Content-Food Questions
- It is advised that you should study from NCERT books from class 1 to 8 to have in-depth knowledge of food.
- Download study notes food pdf for TET exams and save them so you can have all the study material in one place.
- Give food quiz TET exams and food online tests for TET exams as much as possible.
- Revise everything you study every day. The revision will help you to recall what you studied easily.
- While answering questions never, panic and don’t write unnecessary things to fill the paper; always write crisp the point answers.
- Read many books as per the syllabus as it will help clarify the fundamental idea of the concept and address the problems related to the TET exam.
Importance of Food Section of Teaching Eligibility Test Exams
- This section is very crucial for the TET exam as 12 – 18 questions are asked from the food topic.
- It is among the easy and scoring topics; better preparation will result in a favourable outcome.
- It will provide health benefits to the student and will go a long way in spreading food literacy.
- It is an interesting topic and can help you to clear TET exams without any difficulty.
Most Recommended Books for Food topic of TET Exam
The following are some best books for TET books:
Science Class 1 – 8
TET A Complete Book
A Complete Course For TET – CTET Books
Why prepare Food topic from BYJU'S Exam Prep?
BYJU'S Exam Prep provides an opportunity for students to explore and learn new concepts from experts and mentors. The content – food section requires lots of practice, and so it is paramount that you practice many food quizzes for TET exams. At BYJU'S Exam Prep, you will be provided practice papers, online coaching, and an online test series, all of which are crucial tools for this competitive exam. BYJU'S Exam Prep’s preparation will turn your dreams into reality and help you find a suitable job in the teaching sector. Happy Learning!
Food is one of the easiest topics, and one can score very well if Food practice for TET exams has been done diligently. Solve Food questions with answers for TET exams to build up your confidence. The Food teaching exam requires dedication and time to excel and ensure prosperity.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question 1. What is the syllabus of Food for the TET exam?
Answer. To know the syllabus, you can check on your official website. However, above in the article, we have mentioned the important topics that need extra consideration.
Question 2. How to get quality E-material for Food for the TET exams?
Answer. Various websites provide e-material. Such as BYJU'S Exam Prep, which offers free good quality of notes. But there are many paid e-materials available which you can purchase for your convenience.
Question 3. How to prepare current affairs questions for TET exams?
Answer. Read the newspaper daily. Buy the current affairs books and check various news websites to keep yourself updated.
Question 4. Can we prepare for the TET exams of different states together?
Answer. Yes, you can prepare for as many states you want as all the States' syllabus is somewhat similar.
Question 5. What is the validity period of the TET Exam certificate?
Answer. It is valid for five years.
Question 6. What will be the medium of question paper in the TET Exam?
Answer. The paper shall be in Hindi/English only.