Binary logic questions for CAT is the principle of binary logical reasoning that is used to frame the Truth Teller, Truth-liar and Alternator questions. It comprises of a set of rules for dealing with propositions that must either be true or false. Binary logic consists of a series of laws based on NOT, AND and OR binary mathematical operations. The options for the given problem should be generated based on the given instructions.
Importance of Binary Logic For CAT
There are a few concerns about binary logic questions and answers in the Common Admission Test (CAT) portion of Logical Reasoning. Moreover, the application of this logic is to discover the truthfulness of the statements made.
We have individuals who speak either a true statement or a false statement in a binary logic problem. These persons are split into three categories:
- Truth-teller: This person is always going, to tell the truth. The comments made by this author are all valid.
- Liar: This personguy is always going to say a lie. All declarations made by this entity are fraudulent.
- Alternator: Between the fact and the falsehood, this entity often alternates. If this individual's first assertion is true, so the second will be false, the third will be true, and so on. Likewise, if this person's first assertion is false, then the second is true, the third is false, and so on. This entity does not make a definite number of truthful statements or false statements, but the order is either TRUE-FALSE-TRUE- or FALSE-TRUE-FALSE.
Questions about binary logic are all about making certain conclusions (kinds of assumptions are described later). Such beliefs can give rise to some inconsistencies that suggest that our assumptions are incorrect. If we do not even get a single contradiction for any assumption, then that is the solution to the binary logic problem given.
The benefit of binary logic is that it includes a collection of formal rules that can be used to evaluate inconsistencies in arguments (propositions). One can hope to see two questions based on Binary Logic out of the ten questions of Logical Reasoning. Moreover, the application of this logic is to discover the truthfulness of the assertions made. It provides for statements with degrees of truthfulness that are neither true nor false and/or statements.
Tricks To Solve Binary Logic Questions
In the Logical Reasoning section, you will find two types of questions based on binary logic. In each question, the aspirant has to balance the two logical propositions.
In this, tTwo declarations are made in this manner by each of the three people. One of the assertions has to be true, and the other has to be incorrect. Now to arrive at the correct answer, one has to consider the two proposals.
- The logic of the declaration of the contents specified inside
- The ingredients, i.e. the fact that one is true, another would naturally be false, or vice versa.
In this type of query, two types of individuals are found.
- The people who tell the facts
- Those who still have a lie to say
Why Prepare Binary Logic from BYJU'S Exam Prep?
BYJU'S Exam Prep is that educational platform that aims to provide the best study materials for CAT Exam. The binary logic concepts have been explained in the best and the easiest way for every student to understand and attempt correctly. Moreover, BYJU'S Exam Prep provides the best study materials for CAT, previous year CAT questions papers, mock test as per the latest exam pattern. You can also attempt Binary Logic Test Papers and review your performance. Through CAT video lectures, you can clarify your doubts, know the tips and tricks to crack the CAT Exam.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Ques. Is Binary Logic necessary for CAT?
Relevance to CAT-The importance of binary logic is that it includes a collection of formal rules that can be used to evaluate contradiction arguments (propositions). One can hope to see two questions based on Binary Logic out of the ten questions of Logical Reasoning.
Ques. What are the key highlights of studying from BYJU'S Exam Prep?
You will find an obvious improvement in your results within a short time with detailed video classes for CAT to insightful study material in CAT Online Classes and studying from BYJU'S Exam Prep you have access to:
- 300+ Live Classes Online
- 15000+ Questions for practice & PDFs
- 100 mock tests & 30+ tests for sectionals
Ques. How can you solve problems with binary logical reasoning?
Heres is the Solving Technique for LBinary Logic Questions:
- "I am a Lie-teller" is the first argument we can aim for
- The second argument we should look for is "I am not a truth-teller."
- "I am a Switcher" is the third argument that we can aim for
- "I am not a Switcher" is the fourth argument we can aim for