What is unit of measurement and units of payment for woodwork of doors and window fitting.
I. Unit of measurement = Number
II. Unit of payment = Per number
III. Unit of measurement = sqm
IV. Unit of payment = per sqm
Which one of the following gases is the principal by-product of anaerobic decomposition of the organic content in waste water?
Consider the following statements:
1. Rich mixes are less prone to bleeding than lean ones
2. Bleeding can be reduced by increasing the fineness of cement
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Consider following statements with respect to plastic hinge:
1. At the location of plastic hinge, radius of curvature is infinite.
2. At the location of plastic hinge, moment is constant.
3. Number of plastic hinges required to convert the redundant structure into a mechanism is ‘r + 1’ where ‘r’ is the redundancy of the structure.
4. Number of plastic hinges required to convert the redundant structure into a determinate one is ‘r’ where ‘r’ is the redundancy of the structure.
Correct statement(s) is/are:
A stream function is given as : ψ = 6xy. Which of the statements are correct?
A concentrated load of 65 kN acts on the surface of ground. the increase in vertical stress directly below the load at a depth of 5 m will be
Maximum value of sodium Absorption ratio (SAR) below which irrigation water is suitable for all type of crops and soils.
Shear strength of M30 grade concrete with 0.982% tensile reinforcement of Fe 500 is 0.612 MPa. What is the shear strength of concrete if reinforcement is of grade Fe 250 :
Indication given by the signal position as given in the figure below is :
A circular shaft of diameter D is subjected to a torque T. The maximum shear stress of the shaft will be