ESE Achiever's Plan || Paper 1 || Basic Concepts of Ethics & Values
Attempt now to get your rank among 223 students!
(1) Ethics and morality have same meaning
(2) Ethics helps us to decide what is right and wrong
(3) Ethics is just a theoretical aspect of philosophy.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Statement (2): Ethics can also be styled as an art of self government.
(1) By understanding his motives
(2) By understanding the means adopted to execute action
(3) By being deterred and frightened of the penalties incurred on him for his action
(4) By understanding the consequences of his actions.
(1) Social situation provides the best stimulus to moral action or inaction, i.e. social pressure determines moral action/inaction.
(2) Most people will behave morally if the socialization process has successfully nucleated the right values
(3) Socialization has no role in developing moral values.
(4) Some people will behave moral morally than others even if they have been under the same socialization process.
- 223 attempts
- 1 upvote
- 3 comments