The E Ganna App is an app that has been created for sugarcane farmers in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a dedicated web portal and a mobile application that can be highly useful to all sugarcane growers in the state. It serves 169 sugarcane societies in UP.
Through this app, the cane producers would be able to get the cane supply slip by the sugar mills online directly. In other words, this app would automate the calendering and 'purchi' distribution system for the farmers and update their payment staus as well.
Purpose of the E Ganna App
By e ganna app download, all sugarcane farmers can receive all the information related to their supply of sugarcane through this app with a single click on their smartphones. All the information available on the app is 100% authentic as it is monitored and provided directly by the sugarcane department official database. The app would measure the crop and also assess its value in the presence of the grower and record their payment by the mills within a stipulated time period.
Advantages of E Ganna App Download APK are
- The portal is regulated and monitored by the official department for sugarcane by the UP government, and hence all the information available on it is cent per cent correct.
- The portal ensures transparency in the process of getting slips from sugar companies.
- It facilitates sugarcane supply by farmers directly to the mills, thereby avoiding mediators and keeping a check upon irregularities.
- It helps in eradicating the cane mafia and strengthening cane development societies.
- It has been created to provide relief to the small and marginal cane cultivators who are exploited by the 'ganna mafia' in UP in a big way.
How has the E Ganna App benefitted the sugarcane farmers in UP?
With the launch of the e ganna app, the farmers of sugarcane in UP have been benefited in the following manner:
- They know well in advance how much sugarcane they are growing for that season
- They are able to estimate the cost of it
- Sugar mills can transfer the amount directly into their accounts
- They are able to check these details about other farmers as well, through the app
What is ugc code in E Ganna App?
The UGC code in the e ganna app has to be generated by first downloading the e ganna app on your android or iPhone. Once the UGC code has been created, the users have to log in to their account through the app by using this code and their village code and they would be able to get all the information relating to their sugarcane cultivation and supply to the mills and so on.
It provides all personal details, along with details relating to their cultivation area, their produce, supply centre, tie-up with the sugar companies and so on. All in all, it provides complete information on the farmer calendar and supplies tickets with a single click on the mobile phone.
FAQs about E Ganna App
- When was the e ganna app for iPhone and android launched?
Ans: The e ganna app for iPhone and Android was launched in the year 2019, in Lucknow, on the 13th of November.
- Which government has brought about this e ganna app free download?
Ans: The Uttar Pradesh government, has already launched this e ganna program and implemented it successfully for the benefit of the sugarcane growers of the state.
- Which is the latest version of the e ganna app?
Ans: The latest version of the e ganna app is 3.9, which was updated on the 23rd of September, 2021.