Ayush 82 is an Ayurvedic drug for the treatment of diabetes. It was developed by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences and is approved by the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India. Ayush 82 is rich in antioxidants and fulvic acid, which helps in insulin production and lowers damage to Beta cells from free radicals.
This effective and 100% natural drug is made using a mix of herbs with curative properties that help manage diabetes. We have shared more about Ayush 82, its ingredients, uses, benefits, and side effects in this article.
What is Ayush 82?
Ayush 82 is an anti-diabetic medicine made using a special Ayurvedic formula. Researching and developing an authentic Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes, the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) made this medicine. Ayush 82 is approved by the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India.
Ministry of Ayush, Government of India
Herbs such as Shilajit, Jamun, Aam, Karela, Gudmar
To treat and manage diabetes
Ayush 82 Uses
Ayush 82 is used for the treatment of diabetes. According to an Ayurvedic study, improper metabolism is one of the causes of diabetes. By altering the lifestyle, diet, and environment of the body, and by consuming suitable medication, diabetes can be controlled. Ayush 82 is a product of rigorous research conducted by the CCRAS.
- Ayush 82 can be used to control and manage diabetes.
- This medication must be used as per prescription. For best results, it should be taken while also changing the diet and lifestyle.
- Currently, Ayush 82 has more than 10,27,000 happy customers.
Ayush 82 Ingredients
Ayush 82 is a natural medicine formulated using herbal ingredients. The herbal ingredients used to create this formula include Gymnema Sylvestre (Gudmar), Syzygium cumini (Jamun), Mangifera indica (Aam), Momordica charantia (Karela), and Asphaltum (Shilajit). Here is some more information on Ayush 82 ingredients and their relevance.
Mangifera indica (Aam)
- Mangifera indica is used in the formula of Ayush 82 because it contains bioactive compounds like carotenoids, triterpenoids, tannins, gallic acid, and mangiferin.
- The beta found in Macells can increase the amount of insulin using these compounds.
Momordica charantia (Karela)
- Momordica charantia is known for its many healing properties.
- This ingredient reduces blood glucose levels naturally.
- With the consumption of bitter gourd or karela, the beta cells in the pancreas produce higher insulin.
- Besides being used as an ingredient for Ayush 82, it is also consumed in other forms.
Gymnema Sylvestre (Gudmar)
- Gudmar is one of the most important ingredients for Ayush 82.
- In Ayurveda, Gudmar is considered to have many healing properties.
- Gymnema Saponins and Gymnemic-Acid in Gudmar control sugar by helping the islet cells recover and thus help people with diabetes.
Syzygium cumini (Jamun)
- Syzygium cumini helps lower blood glucose levels with its anti-diabetic properties.
- Its seed extracts help regulate postprandial sugar and are used in the formulation of Ayush 82.
- Like Momordica charantia, Syzygium cumini is also consumed in many forms.
- Some people like to eat raw Jamuns to control their sugar levels.
- Shilajit is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic compounds and is used in plenty of other medications besides Ayush 82.
- This ingredient improves the stomach's retention power, increases insulin generation, and makes beta cells stronger.
- Shilajit is one of the most effective ingredients for insulin generation and thus, is used as an ingredient for Ayush 82.
Benefits of Ayush 82
Ayush 82 is supposed to cure Type II diabetes permanently in six months. Currently, Kudos Laboratories have manufacturing and distribution rights for this ayurvedic drug and have re-named it IME-9. The medicinal properties found in the ingredients of Ayush 82 help manage diabetes.
The following are the supposed benefits of Ayush 82:
- It helps regulate glucose levels
- It restores Beta cells
- Ayush 82 provides relief from diabetes-associated symptoms
- It lowers Insulin resistance
- It helps manage postprandial sugar
- It reduces fatigue
- Ayush 82 regulates thirst, hunger, and urine
- It reduces diabetes-associated issues like retinopathy, nephropathy, and neuropathy
Ayush 82: How does it Work?
Ayush 82 It is considered a major breakthrough in Complementary medicine and Alternative Healthcare. It has earned the approval of the Department of Ayush, Government of India.
- The ayurvedic drug reportedly has a high efficacy rate, and diabetic patients have had a reduction of 96% in blood glucose levels.
- The all-natural ingredients of Ayush 82 manage the body’s insulin and blood sugar levels, helping control diabetes and its related symptoms.
Ayush 82: Recommended Dosage
The commonly recommended dose of Ayush 82 is two tablets, three times a day before meals with lukewarm water for adults and geriatric patients. Since it is an Ayurvedic medicine, it is safe to use. However, before using Ayush 82, it is wise to take the approval of a certified Ayurvedic doctor.
- Ayush 82 must be stored in a dry and cool place and should be kept away from moisture to prevent its efficacy.
- Refrigeration or freezing of the medicine should be avoided.
- The intake of Ayush 82 should be continued even if the patient is free from the symptoms.
- The patient taking the medicine could have adverse effects like infections that lower their resistance to the drug.
Ayush 82 Side Effects
Some patients may experience certain side effects after using Ayush 82. Although it is a natural drug, it may affect different people’s bodies differently. The side effects of Ayush 82 must go away with time as the body adapts to the new medicine.
Ayush 82 can be considered an effective Ayurvedic solution for the treatment of diabetes. However, patients must check the side effects before using it. Here are some of the most common Ayush 82 side effects.
- Dry skin
- Itchy skin
Who Should Take Ayush 82?
Ayush 82 is a medicine formulated with all-natural ingredients. While the medicine is approved by the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, it might not be suitable for everyone. The following categories of people should either avoid or check with their medical practitioner before taking Ayush 82.
- Pregnant women should avoid the drug.
- Lactating mothers should discuss the risks with their physicians before taking Ayush 82.
- Patients should check for side effects if they are taking allopathic drugs, supplements, or vitamins
- Patients with allergies should avoid consuming this drug.
FAQs on Ayush 82
Q1. What is Ayush 82?
Ayush 82 is an Ayurvedic drug for diabetes formulated by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences. The drug is approved by the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India. Ayush 82 uses herbal ingredients like Gudmar, Jamun, Aam, Karela, and Shilajit to treat diabetes naturally.
Q2. What is Ayush 82 used for?
Ayush 82 is an anti-diabetic drug. Based on the properties of Ayurvedic health treatment, Ayush 82 is developed to treat and manage diabetes. The Ministry of Ayush, Government of India has approved this medicine and recommends its usage while maintaining an active lifestyle.
Q3. What are the side effects of Ayush 82?
There are not many side effects of Ayush 82. However, some people might experience certain side effects while first taking the medicine. Some of the Ayush 82 side effects include dry skin, itchy skin, and fatigue. It is recommended to continue the dosage of this medicine even after experiencing its side effects.
Q4. Who is the manufacturer of Ayush 82?
Kudos Laboratories is the current manufacturer of Ayush 82. It has the manufacturing and distribution rights for this Ayurvedic drug. Kudos Laboratories have also re-named Ayush 82 as IME-9. This drug can be found at any Ayurvedic medicine store easily.
Q5. Who should avoid taking Ayush 82?
Ayush 82 might not be suitable for some people, including the following.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should avoid taking Ayush 82.
- Patients with allergies should avoid consuming this drug.
- People already consuming allopathic and other types of medicines should avoid taking Ayush 82.
Q6. What are the primary components of Ayush 82?
Ayush 82 contains herbs that have healing properties. The primary components of Ayush 82 are as follows.
- Gymnema Sylvestre (Gudmar)
- Syzygium cumini (Jamun)
- Mangifera indica (Aam)
- Momordica charantia (Karela)
- Asphaltum (Shilajit)
Q7. Can pregnant women take Ayush 82?
Pregnant women are advised not to take Ayush 82. Similarly, lactating mothers should also avoid taking this medicine, or discuss its risks with their physicians before taking this medicine. This medicine can have adverse effects on pregnant and lactating mothers.