Construction Material and Management: Nuclear Quiz 2
Attempt now to get your rank among 323 students!
1) Earnest money deposit is around 1.1 to 2 % of the estimated cost of the project
2) Performance security amount is around 10 % of the contract amount.
3) Both EMD and performance security are required to be submitted only by the lowest bidder.
4) Performance security amount is refunded immediately after completion of the project
1) Bid price = Direct cost + Indirect cost + Mark up amount
2) Direct cost = Project overheads + Common plant and equipment cost + Common work men cost
3) Mark up amount = Profit + Contingency + Allowances for risks + General overheads
Normal duration time and crash time for each activity are given below
Minimum time required for completion of the project is:
1) If 1500 g of cement is required to have 1875 g cement paste of normal consistency, the percentage of water is 25%.
2) If P is the percentage of water required for normal consistency, water to be added for determination of tensile strength test is .
3) The raw materials used for manufacture of high alumina cement are 40% bauxite, 40% lime and 15% iron oxide with a little % of ferric oxide, silica, magnesia etc.
2) pressure impregnation
3) Spraying (or, brushing)
The correct sequence in the increasing order of the effectiveness of these methods of preservation is
- 323 attempts
- 0 upvotes
- 1 comment