Attempt now to get your rank among 3061 students!
1) The objective of the International Labour organization is Universal humane condition of labour
2) The Headquarters of ILO is in Geneva, Switzerland.
3) India is the founding member of the International Labour Organization
Of these options
1) Minimum Age Convention
2) Right to Organize and Collective Bargaining
3) Freedom of Association and Protection of Right to Organized convention
4) Forced Labour Convention
5) Equal remuneration
1) It is the flagship program of the United Nations development program.
2) The IPEC+ is developing cutting edge tools and policy prescriptions to eliminate all forms of child labour by 2025
- 3061 attempts
- 15 upvotes
- 35 comments