UPSC EPFO: Indian Polity Test 6
Attempt now to get your rank among 1890 students!
1) The expression ‘Union of India’ under Article 1 of the Indian constitution includes those territories that India may acquire in future.
2) India can acquire foreign territories through cession only.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
1) Under the principle of individual responsibility, the ministers hold office during the pleasure of the president.
2) President cannot remove a minister when the Council of Ministers enjoys the confidence of the Lok Sabha.
Which of the above statements is/are incorrect?
1) It makes all the fundamental rights effective.
2) Fundamental Rights violated only by the government can be entertained by Courts.
3) In case of grave violation of fundamental rights concerned State High Court is always bound to admit such petitions.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
- 1890 attempts
- 2 upvotes
- 12 comments