Attempt now to get your rank among 3736 students!
1) He was the writer of the book “The History of the War of Indian Independence.”
2) He founded a secret society called Abhinav Bharat Society
3) He served as the president of the Hindu Mahasabha.
1) It was a peasant movement under the leadership of Dudu Miyan, which mainly demanded the direct control of Pabana region under Her Majesty, the Queen, and not local Zamindars.
2) It was not as much against the moneylenders as it was against the landlords.
3) As a result of this movement, the Bengal Tenancy Act of 1885 was passed, in which, arrangements were made to provide some relief to the farmers.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
1) Kakori Conspiracy Case
2) Dhaka Conspiracy Case
3) Delhi Conspiracy Case
4) Alipur Conspiracy Case
Which of the following is the correct chronological sequence of the above events?
- 3736 attempts
- 17 upvotes
- 57 comments