Attempt now to get your rank among 2095 students!
1) There may be outflow foreign capital from the economy.
2) For increasing investment in the economy higher interest rate is provided on the bonds.
3) Country becomes unattractive for investors.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
Assertion (A) :The Labour force participation rate falling sharply in the recent years for females in India.
Reason (R) :The decline in labour force participation rate is due to the improved family income and increase in education.
1) Companies Act 2014, introduces mandatory CSR.
2) Companies covered under this will have to spend atleast one percent of their annual net-profit in the activities under CSR.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
- 2095 attempts
- 9 upvotes
- 13 comments