Attempt now to get your rank among 3497 students!
1) In Frequency Modulation (FM), the frequency of the carrier wave is constant and the amplitude is variable.
2) In Amplitude Modulation (AM), the amplitude of the carrier wave is constant, while its frequency is variable.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1) Ear pinnae are present in all higher mammals.
2) Ear pinnae are thermoregulatory organs, therefore, humans need to cover them during extreme winter.
3) The ear pinnae of the African elephants are smaller than that of Indian elephants.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
1) Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) are fatty acids that contain more than one double bond in their carbon chain structure.
2) Essential fatty acids (EFA) are fatty acids that humans and other animals cannot synthesize.
3) Omega-3 fatty acid is an essential fatty acid.
4) Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) protect against cardiovascular disease by providing more membrane fluidity than polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA).
Which of the statements given above is/are incorrect?
- 3497 attempts
- 15 upvotes
- 28 comments