Attempt now to get your rank among 688 students!
1) Surveillance and investigation of communicable diseases have been an integral part of National Centre for Disease Control (ncdc’s) activities.
2) The Integrated Disease Surveillance Program (IDSP) was initiated in assistance with World Health Organisation, in the year 2004
1) Quantum Computers encode information as quantum bits, or qubits.
2) There are no quantum computers in India yet.
3) In quantum computer, all qubits operate independently unlike classical computers.
Select the correct answer using the codes below:
1) Genome sequencing technique is used to sequence or read the bases in their exact order in DNA and RNA based genomes.
2) Genomes are sequenced in a machine (genome analyser) commonly called a ‘Sequencer’.
3) Multiple DNA samples cannot be sequenced at a given time in a sequencer.
- 688 attempts
- 4 upvotes
- 4 comments