According to the 2011 census, what is the Literacy rate of Uttar Pradesh?
According to the census of 2011, which district has the highest population density in Uttar Pradesh?
Which of the following was the most literate district of Uttar Pradesh as per the Census of 2011?
According to the final data of Census 2011, the maximum sex ratio districts of Uttar Pradesh are respectively (in descending order) -
Consider the following statements about the Uttar Pradesh census 2011:
1) The most populous district of Uttar Pradesh is Prayagraj and the least populous district is Mahoba.
2) The densest (person/km²) district of Uttar Pradesh is Ghaziabad and the least dense district is Lalitpur.
3) The highest decadal growth in population is observed from Gautam Buddha Nagar district and lowest decadal growth is observed from Kanpur Nagar district
Which of the statements given above are correct?
According to census 2011, which of the following districts of Uttar Pradesh have a sex ratio less than 1000?
Which of the following state has the highest decadal growth rate as per the census 2011?
As per India’s Census report, 2011, the mother tongues Kudubi, Malwani and Nawayathi are associated with:
As per the census report (2011), which one of the following districts does not fall in Meerut division?
Which of the following statements are correct with regard to Census of India, 2011?
1) Uttar Pradesh’s decadal growth rate was around 25 percent.
2) The lowest population density was found in Arunachal Pradesh
3) The highest sex ratio was of Kerala
Select the correct answer using the codes given below: