Attempt now to get your rank among 386 students!
1. Mughal architecture reached its zenith under Jahangir.
2. Akbar mausoleum at Sikandara was built by his grandson Shah Jahan.
3. Shalimar Garden in Kashmir was laid on the order of Shah Jahan.
1). Shahjahan’s reign was the Golden age in Mughal architecture and he was called the Engineer and the Architect for his technical perfection.
2). A new technique called Petra durra (inlaid mosaic work) was introduced for the first time under Shahjahan.
Which of the above is/are correct?
1)It allows a bigger dome to be built with a smaller one inside.
2)The ‘Taj Mahal’ was the first example of usage of double the Mughal architecture.
3)Mughal were to introduce this architectural concept into the Indian architecture.
Which of the statements give above is/are incorrect?
1) The Mughal School of painting originated in the reign of Akbar in 1560 A.D.
2) Mughal style of painting is primarily aristocratic and secular.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
- 386 attempts
- 2 upvotes
- 4 comments