Attempt now to get your rank among 6807 students!
1) Hindustan Republican Association
2) Hindustan Socialist Republican Association
3) Naujawan Bharat Sabha
4) Forward Bloc
1) The 'Aihole inscription' composed by Ravikirti gives information about Pulakeshin II's victory over Harshavardhana.
2) A messenger of Persian ruler, Khushro II, came to his court.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below :
1) Housing finance companies hold much longer duration assets as compared to retail non-banking finance companies.
2) Housing finance companies rely much more on the short-term wholesale funding market as compared to retail non-banking finance companies.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
1) It is an app launched by the Central Board of Direct Taxes.
2) It allows entities to track Tax Deducted at Source, pay taxes and apply for Permanent Account Number.
Which of the statements given above is/are incorrect?
1) Parliamentary legislation to be in conformity with customary law, social and religious practices, and customary modes of dispute resolution
2) Ownership of Gram Sabhas over Major Forest Produce (MFP)
Which of the above provisions about PESA are correct?
1) The 52nd Amendment Act of the constitution provided for the disqualification of MPs and MLAs on ground of defection from one political party to another.
2) The amendment act added the Ninth Schedule to the constitution.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Select the correct answer using the codes below:
- 6807 attempts
- 22 upvotes
- 38 comments
Tags :Other State PSCGeneral