Time Left - 07:00 mins

SSC CGL Tier I Quiz: 06.03.2021

Attempt now to get your rank among 2549 students!

Question 1

Select the most appropriate option to fill in the blank.

On paper the scheme had everything to __________ it as the expedient most likely to bring about the desired end.

Question 2

Select the most appropriate option to fill in the blank.

The judge's _______ decision and enquiry during the hearing prove him to be shrewd one.

Question 3

Mihir spends 80% of his salary and saves the rest. If his salary is increased by 20% and he increases his expenses by 10%, then how much percent does his saving increase?

Question 4

A candidate who gets 20% marks in an examination fails by 30 marks but another candidate who gets 32% gets 42 marks more than the pass marks. Then, the percentage of pass marks is

Question 5

In an office of 1200 employees, the ratio of urban to rural members of staff is 8 : 7. After joining of some new employees, out of which 20 are rural, the ratio becomes 5 : 4. The number of new urban employees is:

Question 6

In a group of 40 students 40% are girls. Rohan is 15th in the list of boys. Reena’s place is just below that of Rohan and 75% of girls are below Reena. What is Reena’s place from below?

Question 7

In a race, if you overtake the last but one contestant, at what position are you?

Question 8

Who initiated the movement to form the Indian National Congress?

Question 9

Who among the following had never held the office of President of Indian National Congress?

Question 10

At which age Gautam Buddha got Nirvana?
  • 2549 attempts
Aug 9SSC & Railway