Preamble of Constitution Quiz
Attempt now to get your rank among 63 students!
1)The Philosophy of the Constitution of India is reflected in Preamble.
2) It constitutes under Part IV.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
List-I (Terms in Preamble)
1) Head of the state is always Elected
2) The state has no official religion
3) India is an independent state
4) Sense of Brotherhood
1) It was moved by Rajendra Prasad
2) It was unanimously adopted by the Constituent Assembly
3) The Preamble to the Indian constitution is based on “Objective Resolution”
- 63 attempts
- 0 upvotes
- 2 comments