Attempt the test series for UPSC 2023 free in Hindi and English to determine your standing among your peers. The UPSC Mains exam is one of the most important and toughest phases of the examination, which is why it requires an in-depth conceptual clarity of the topics and rigorous answer writing practice. Thus, we at BYJU'S Exam Prep provide you with a comprehensive test series for UPSC for the Mains exam that includes the subjects' coverage and current affairs based on the latest pattern. Prepare for UPSC 2023 with expert-curated test series and ensure you clear the UPSC IAS mains easily. The UPSC Mains Test Series will assist the candidates in highlighting their weaknesses and strengths to be able to get a comprehensive preparation for the IAS exam.
This online test series will aid you with your time management skills, giving you confidence while attempting the paper. Practising the online UPSC mains tests will also enable you to improve your marks by enhancing the way you write the answers under pressure with minimum errors. Attempting the mains test series will also help the candidates in revising the concepts. Aspirants can attempt the UPSC mock test series for Mains and move a step ahead in the preparation for the exam.
Test Series for UPSC CSE 2023
The UPSC IAS Mains 2023 is scheduled to begin on September 15, 2023. The UPSC exam preparation requires consistent effort and hard work for several months. You must ensure that you are fully equipped to face and qualify for the examination. The best way to do that is to practice UPSC Mains practice tests, revise the complete syllabus, and keep pace with the latest current affairs.
The UPSC Mains examination pattern is dynamic in nature. However, BYJU'S Exam Prep's IAS online test series is meticulously designed by experts with a wide range of questions from all the NCERTs, standard books, and current affairs based on the latest trend to give you an all-inclusive practice and revision required to ace the examination. Check the detailed UPSC test series schedule date, key features, and pattern of the IAS exam below.
Key Features of UPSC Mains Test Series
The online mains test series presents a clear picture of the exam pattern. By attempting the mock tests the candidates will be able to decipher the expected difficulty level of the exam. The All India Mains Test Series 2023 from BYJU’S Exam Prep includes the following features.
- 15 tests including 10 modular and 5 full-length tests (Essay, GS1, GS2, GS3, GS4)
- Comprehensive coverage of the UPSC Syllabus
- Current Affairs covered from August 2022 to August 2023
- Complimentary Current Affairs study material
- Detailed evaluation from UPSC Mains Experts
- Students can also get precise model answers written by UPSC experts
- Both offline and online modes are available (English & Hindi)
- On par with UPSC standards with emphasis on analytical questions
- First three tests are absolutely free for all!
UPSC Test Series - Schedule and Timings
The BYJU'S Exam Prep UPSC Test series 2023 covers GS 1, GS 2, GS 3, GS 4 and Essay papers of the IAS mains examination. You must consistently practice for all the papers to ensure complete coverage and preparedness. Check the schedule of the UPSC mains mock test series to effectively prepare for the exam.
There are 15 tests in total with 10 modular and 5 full-length tests.
|Modular Test - Round 1|
|MTS-ESS-01||4-Jun-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Essay||Essay|
|MTS-GS1-02||11-Jun-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper I||Indian Heritage and Culture,Modern History and Society|
|MTS-GS2-03||18-Jun-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper II||Constitution and Polity|
|MTS-GS3-04||25-Jun-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper III||Economic Development and Disaster Management|
|MTS-GS4-05||2-Jul-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper IV||Ethics, Values and Thinkers (Ethics and Human Interface and related case studies)|
|Modular Test - Round 2|
|MTS-ESS-06||9-Jul-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Essay||Essay|
|MTS-GS1-07||16-Jul-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper I||Geography of the World, Post-independence Consolidation and Reorganization within the Country and History of the World|
|MTS-GS2-08||23-Jul-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper II||Governance, Social Justice and International relations|
|MTS-GS3-09||30-Jul-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper III||Technology, Bio-diversity, Environment, and Security|
|MTS-GS4-10||6-Aug-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper IV||Attitude, Emotional Intelligence and Public Service Ethics (Ethics in Public Administration andrelated case studies)|
|Full Length Tests|
|MTS-ESS-11||13-Aug-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Essay||Essay|
|MTS-GS1-12||20-Aug-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper I||Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society|
|MTS-GS2-13||27-Aug-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper II||Governance, Constitution, Polity,Social Justice and International relations|
|MTS-GS3-14||3-Sep-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper III||Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management|
|MTS-GS4-15||10-Sep-23||Sunday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||GS-Paper IV||Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude|
Buy IAS Mock Test 2023
The Civil Services online test series provided by BYJU'S Exam Prep helps you revise in a planned and exhaustive manner. You can buy the IAS (CSE) test series to determine your weaker sections and practice them to increase your score and rank in the UPSC Mains 2023 examination.
The more you practice and revise, the better you perform in the actual examination. You must choose the best test series for your UPSC Exam, which can significantly affect your ranking.
Which Test Series for UPSC CSE is Best?
To judge and evaluate the best test series for UPSC CSE 2023, you must check all the features and advantages of the mock test series. BYJU'S Exam Prep provides an online UPSC mock test for the upcoming mains exam, where each test is assembled by exam experts with unique questions.
- All the test series are based on the latest trend of the questions and follow the official exam pattern.
- Practising the IAS mains test series helps you understand the particular demands of answer writing for the IAS exam (such as time management, selection of topics, deciding what information to write and what to skip, etc.), thus helping you get accustomed to writing good mains answers that fetch high marks.
- Regular practice of the mock test allows you to revise the topics repeatedly.
One of the best advantages of the BYJU'S Exam Prep IAS test series is that you can write them as per exam preparation pace. Finish each subject and solve the subject-wise GS test series.
How is the UPSC CSE Mock Test Helpful?
The candidates can schedule an effective UPSC preparation strategy to accomplish good scores and land the aspired job profile. The aspirants can carve an apt and effective strategy and schedule their preparations well and lead the path to success.
- You must lay out an effective plan for structuring the preparation and track the level of strategy.
- You can underline the weaknesses and strengths to uplift and upgrade your preparation strategy.
- By attempting the questions of the UPSC mock test the candidates can get acquainted with solving questions in the requisite time span.
- It will also assist in depicting a clear picture of the questions and the topics that are important for the exam, the candidates can pick those topics first.
Importance of UPSC Mock Test
Make the best of BYJU'S Exam Prep test series for UPSC for the Mains Exam and clear the exam easily to appear for the personality test. There are innumerable advantages to opting IAS mock test 2023. The candidates can get aligned with the comprehensive details of the exam.
- Effective Revision Strategies: Revise all the topics to have more clarity and comprehension. This gives more confidence to the candidates and improves their overall performance.
- Retention of Concepts: Longer remembrance of the concepts can be achieved by taking the IAS test series. Any topic can be easily understood and they can be confident about it by taking the UPSC mock test.
- Constructive Time-Management: Time Management can be ensured by practicing several types of questions in a time-bound set-up so that you can cover more topics.
- Addressing the Weaknesses: Attempting the mock test will assist the candidates in getting acquainted with core concepts and fundamentals to carve an effective strategy for the exam. Addressing the weaknesses will further uplift the strategy of the exam.
- Covers Essential Sections of Syllabus - The UPSC mock test for mains covers the essential segments of the syllabus and the exam pattern. The detailed knowledge of the segments of the syllabus will enlighten the candidates in framing an effective and efficient strategy for the exam.
Why Choose Test Series for UPSC?
The UPSC mock test facilitates the candidates with enormous benefits and advantages, it unlocks the preparation strategy and highlights the weaknesses of the candidates in the specific subjects. With the surge in the level of competition, it becomes even more essential for the aspirants to take the UPSC mock test and carve a methodical strategy to accomplish the desired results.
- It makes learning easy, interactive, and effective - The UPSC mock tests have been carved in a way to cater to the segments of the syllabus in an effective and engaging way. The learning of the core concepts and fundamentals is completed in an enriching manner.
- It covers the whole syllabus effectively - The questions in the test series for UPSC have been curated by the experts keeping into consideration the type of questions asked in previous years and the questions that can be asked in the upcoming years.
- Based on the latest exam pattern - The questions of the IAS mock test series are in accordance with the latest exam pattern of UPSC. This facilitates the candidates with an apt level of preparation to excel in the exam.
- Analyze your performance in detail - Attempting the questions is not enough, the candidates will have to analyze their performance and highlight their strengths and weaknesses. The schedule is to be structured keeping in mind the strengths and weaknesses of the specific topics.
- It gives information about the weak sections and loopholes - Attempting the UPSC mains mock test will bring forth a clear and vivid picture of the weaknesses of the candidates and the areas where they are lagging. This will lead them in preparing a methodical strategy to cater to those areas.
- Provides real-time experience - The UPSC mock tests will facilitate the candidates with real-time experience and get them acquainted with the ambience of the exam hall. The apprehensiveness of the candidates in the exam hall can lead to a decline in the level of their performance, to address this issue the candidates can pick the UPSC mock test and practice as much as they can to let go of their fear.
- Increases Speed and Quality - Practicing answer writing for IAS mains will improve the candidates’ ability to judge what to write, how much to expand, what to omit, how to include diagrams, graphs, figures, etc. and enhance the quality of answers. It will also help in time management as time is of the essence when it comes to the IAS exam.
Syllabus of UPSC Mock Test
You can check the syllabus for the mains test series and also other details of the mock tests by downloading the MTS information brochure below:
Download UPSC Mock Test Syllabus PDF