Attempt now to get your rank among 1371 students!
1) The environment is something that surrounds an organism during its lifetime and comprises biotic and abiotic components.
2) Abiotic components comprise of Plants, Decomposers, Parasites, Animals and Man.
3) Biotic components comprise of Energy, Temperature & heat flow, Water, Atmospheric gases and wind, Fire and soil.
4) Hydrosphere, Lithosphere, Atmosphere and Biosphere are components of Environment.
Which of the following statement/s is/are correct?
1) Polar winds tend to flow from eastern direction.
2) Doldrums are associated with thunderstorms.
3) Horse latitudes are associated with warm and dry climate and are primary cause for the existence of the world's major deserts such as the Sahara Desert in Africa.
Choose the correct decreasing order of water quantity present in:
1) He had issued the first Rupiya coin.
2) He was defeated by the Mughal emperor Humayun
3) Sher Shah’s administrative system was followed by the emperor Akbar
4) He extended the Grand Trunk Road from Chittagong in Bengal to Kabul in Afghanistan
Which of the statements given above are correct?
- 1371 attempts
- 1 upvote
- 10 comments