MPPSC Quiz: MP Industries
Attempt now to get your rank among 3371 students!
1) MPIDC (MP Industrial Development Corporation Limited) Was incorporated on 16th October 1987 under the Indian Companies Act 1956.
2) MPIDC (MP Industrial Development Corporation Limited) is the Single Window Secretariat for Investment Promotion and Facilitation in the state.
Which of the following statements about MPIDC is/are correct?
1) Industry in Madhya Pradesh is Mainly natural resource driven because MP is rich in natural resources.
2) Madhya Pradesh has strong base in industries like Textile, cement, steel, food processing.
Which of the following statements given above are incorrect?
1) Ceramic- Ratlam, Bhind
2) Cement- Rewa, Satna, Katni
3) Marble cutting, Polishing- Katni
1) Ordinance Factory- Khamariya (Rewa)
2) Gun Carriage Factory- Jabalpur
3) Rail coach repair workshop- Bhopal
4) Bank Note Press- Gwalior
1) It is a government of India undertaking.
2) MP Laghu Udyog Nigam works to promote small scale industries in state.
3) It is also involved in procurement activities related to MSME’s.
Which of the following statements given above is/are correct?
- 3371 attempts
- 8 upvotes
- 51 comments