Attempt now to get your rank among 2364 students!
Assertion(A):- The Cabinet Mission outrightly rejected the idea of “Pakistan”.
Reason(R):- The elections that were held in July 1946, the Muslim League fared very badly.
1). Dyarchy was envisaged in Government of India act 1935.
2). Federal principles though executed in 1935 were abandoned in 1937 after resignation of Congress ministries.
Which of the above statements given above is or are incorrect?
Match List I with List II, and select the correct answer by using the codes given below the lists:
With reference to Mahatma Gandhi, consider the following statements:
1) He started his first political campaign in 1917 with the Ahmadabad Mill Workers strike.
2) He was nicknamed ‘Recruiting Sergeant’ as he supported the British in the World War I.
3) Leo Tolstoy was thoroughly influenced by him. His work ‘The Kingdom of God is within you’ is a work written under the influence of Gandhi.
Choose the incorrect statement.
1) The Grand Imperial Durbar held in 1875 in Delhi by Lord Lytton.
2) Vernacular Press Act of 1878 by Lord Lytton.
3) Reduction of the upper age limit from 21 to 19 in the Civil Services in 1879 by Lord Lytton.
Choose the correct statements.
List - I
II. Yajur Veda
III. Atharva Veda
IV. Sama Veda
List - II
a. charms and spells to warrd off evil
b. prayers of Rig Veda set to tune
c. hyms or mantras
d. rituals to accompany hyms
Choose the code from the following
- 2364 attempts
- 20 upvotes
- 56 comments