The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports have partnered with which organization to strengthen the youth volunteers in the country to achieve Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan?
‘Action Agenda for an Atma Nirbhar Bharat’ report released recently, is prepared by _________
Consider the following statements with reference to Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan:
1) Under this Abhiyan, the Government of India announced a special economic and comprehensive package equal to 20% of India's GDP.
2) It outlined the five pillars of Self-Reliant India.
3) Under this Abhiyan, the GoI announced a special economic package of 20 lakh crores.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
Under Union Budget 2020-21, Government announced PM Atma Nirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojna to facilitate public heath infrastructure with an outlay of?
How many new schemes have been started under the Self-reliant India Campaign(Atma nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan) 3.0?
The newly announced scheme Atma Nirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojna under Union Budget 2020-21 proposes to establish which institution for WHO South East Asian Region?
IRCTC collaborated with which of the following banks to launch credit cards for railway passengers under the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Mission in July 2020?
Which among the following are part of the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan package for COVID-19?
1. An additional time of one year is given to the government contractors to complete the pending projects.
2. Free food grain supply to migrants.
3. Additional working capital fund through NABARD
4. Extension of Operation Green
Consider the following statements about Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan:
1) The announcements under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan were made in three tranches.
2) 90,000 crores liquidity injection for Power Sector DISCOMs
3) Atmanirbhar Bharat 2.0 provided Rs. 25,000 crores as additional capital expenditure to the Ministry of health & Family welfare and Ministry of science & technology.
Select the correct answer using the codes below:
The Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan is based on which of the following pillars:
5) Vibrant demography
Choose the correct option: