Time Left - 10:00 mins
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: 31-01-2023
Attempt now to get your rank among 504 students!
Which statements is/are true regarding the National Commission for Women? (Level – Easy)
- It is a constitutional body established in 1992.
- It is an advisory body to the Government of India.
Identify the correct statements: (Level – Moderate)
- The Indus Water Treaty was signed in 1960.
- India gets only 20% of the total water from the Indus system under the treaty.
Which of the following statements is/are not true? (Level – Moderate)
- The one-child policy of China was an anti-natal policy that started just after its independence.
- The one-child policy came to an end in 2015-16.
- China has seen a reduction in its population for 2 consecutive decades.
Which statements are correct regarding invasive alien species? (Level – Easy)
- They refer to the endemic species that undergo uncontrolled growth, becoming the dominant species of the ecosystem.
- They can endanger the biodiversity of the area they spread in.
With reference to ‘Water Credit’, consider the following statements: (Level – Difficult) PYQ 2020
- It puts microfinance tools to work in the water and sanitation sector.
- It is a global initiative launched under the aegis of the World Health Organization and the World Bank.
- It aims to enable poor people to meet their water needs without depending on subsidies.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
- 504 attempts
- 0 upvotes
- 9 comments