Climate and Seasons
Attempt now to get your rank among 8 students!
(1) Average temperature up to 18o C
(2) Average rainfall 25 – 100 cm
(3) Presence of Deciduous Forest
(1) High temperature throughout the year
(2) Generally conventional rain
(3) Winter is generally present.
(1) Rainfall occurs throughout the year (Winter Maxima).
(2) Winter maxima are due to Frontal Cyclones.
(3) There are two distinct seasons.
(1) Laurentian type of climate is found only in two regions and that too only in the northern hemisphere.
(2) It present in North eastern region of North America and Western coastline of Asia.
- 8 attempts
- 0 upvotes
- 0 comments