Ancient History | Mahajanpadas
Attempt now to get your rank among 381 students!
1) He founded the Jainism
2) He was born in Vajji Mahajanpada
3) Mahavira's teachings were compiled as Agamas
4) According to Mahavira, one need not leave his/her home in order to know the truth
Choose the correct statements:
1) Assaka Mahajanapada was situated on the bank of river Godavari.
2) Champa was the capital of Anga.
3) Samyukta Nikaya is the Buddhist text which describes the sixteen Mahajanpadas.
4) Mathura was the Capital of Kashi during the period of sixteen Mahajanpadas.
Which of the following statement is/are incorrect?
- 381 attempts
- 1 upvote
- 2 comments