Best Practices To Adopt While Preparing For Your Chemistry Class 9 CBSE Exam :
We all are aware that Chemistry also plays an important role in the competitive exam. So, preparing for your Class 9 exam will help students to perform well in their competitive exams as well. The only thing they need to adopt is the regular practice and thorough preparation of the concepts. Let’s read on some powerful tips and practices to follow that can help you to score high in your Chemistry Class 9 exam :
Tips for CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Exam Preparation
There is no one method of studying but inculcating some practices could make you achieve your target smoothly. We’ve tried to cover most important tips and tricks that can help you to ace your Class 9 Chemistry exam :
- First and foremost is health. On top of everything is to keep your body healthy and your mind calm to attempt any exam better.
- Written revision is utmost important so that none of the concepts slips out of your mind during the examination time.
- Always be focused on the conceptual information behind anything and its application to understand it better.
- Relating science with your day-to-day life would actually help you to remember the concepts throughout and also understand it better.
- Always keep the formula sheet and the revision notes handy for your reference.
- Do not only be dependent on the formula sheet and revision notes for the thorough knowledge taking classes regularly is of utmost importance.
- For Chemistry it is most important to always give one or two examples via any reaction if there is any possibility.
- In the chapter “Matter In Our surrounding” the names of the processes for the change of state with their particular conditions of temperature and pressure are of high importance
- In the second chapter “Is Matter Around Us Pure” definitions of Pure element and compound and to be able to segregate between them is of greatest importance as it would make your concept of chemistry related to periodic table (10th standard) better.
- If we talk about the next two chapters related to “Atoms and Molecule” and “Structure of Atom” they are not only the base of chemistry but also modern physics. Being thorough with the formulas and knowing which formula to apply depending on the information given and asked in the question would help you achieve better and full marks.
- Always keep the formulas of the mole concept handy as students tend to forget and also get confused to which formula to use and when to apply.
- Last but not the least try to keep yourself as healthy as possible as “A healthy mind resides in a healthy body”.
Frequently asked questions for CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Exam Preparation