CSIR NET Online Coaching 2022: Key Highlights
Candidates can cover the entire syllabus for the CSIR NET exam in an organized and strategic manner by adding the 400+ hrs of CSIR NET live classes to their practice. This course will cover all the topics in detail.
Mock Tests, Quizzes & PDFs
The best online coaching for CSIR NET life science, and chemical science comprises 300 interactive quizzes and comprehensive 50+ mock tests which will help boost your score. The 20+ study PDFs are curated with the idea of having last-minute revision and are an easy source of studying.
Evaluate Your Preparation
You can upgrade your preparation by taking the best CSIR NET online coaching in India as it will check your knowledge and understanding in detail on every possible aspect and leave no stone unturned to make you comprehend the topics.
Clear Your Doubt
Your doubts will be instantly cleared with the help of expert faculty. These faculties will guide you all throughout by prioritizing your doubts and making your preparation hurdle-free. The doubts are resolved on a regular basis and explained over and over again until the utmost clarification is achieved.
Our Expert Faculty
Chemical Science Expert
Life Science Expert
Life Science Expert
CSIR NET 2022 Exam
CSIR Net exam is taken by candidates from various science disciplines. The exam is divided into two parts, General aptitude, and subject knowledge. The exam is conducted twice a year. CSIR NET is conducted for candidates who aspire to pursue a Ph.D. and also for candidates who are interested to work as lecturers.
BYJU'S Exam Prep CSIR NET Online Classroom Program
BYJU'S Exam Prep CSIR NET Online Classroom Program is a platform with the best quality study tools that result in the most fruitful results. The study material for different exams of the same category can be easily utilized by taking the BYJU'S Exam Prep CSIR NET Online Classroom Program. Having access and availability to all the reliable and informative study material for the exams of the same category is a big advantage.
Benefits of taking the CSIR NET Online Course
CSIR NET online classes provide ways to manage time. They have systematically created study resources that are combined in such a way that you can help yourself with everything on a single platform.
Improves your Score
The overall score will be elevated by taking the online coaching for the CSIR NET exam as it will provide huge exposure to multiple practice questions. The mock tests and previous year's papers will add to your knowledge so that you can attempt and solve a variety of questions successfully with ease.
Retention of Concepts
Online coaching for CSIR NET provides the most reliable and relevant study material that describes the concepts for ensuring better remembrance and retention for a long time along with clarity on every topic.
Why choose CSIR NET Online Course?
- The latest syllabus of CSIR NET is being covered
- Strictly follows the updated CSIR NET exam pattern
- Provides a detailed analysis report of your performance
- Improves your speed and accuracy to attempt various questions
- A better comprehension of questions in the CSIR NET exam.
How to enroll for Online Coaching for CSIR NET Exams?
- Visit the official site of BYJU'S Exam Prep
- Now go to the 'Online Class Program' section
- Select the NET option
- Now click on the ‘Unlock All Courses’ button to purchase the course
CSIR NET 2022 Highlights
Name of the Exam
Joint CSIR NET
NTA (National Testing Agency)
Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship
Mode of exam
Twice – June and December
Mode of Application
Mode of Exam
CSIR NET Syllabus 2022
Data Interpretation and Graphical Analysis
CSIR NET Exam Pattern 2022
Part 'A': Common to all subjects.
- There will be 20 objective-type questions in Part ‘A’.
- Candidates are required to answer any 15 questions.
- In case a student answers more than 15 questions, only the first 15 answers will be evaluated.
- All questions are of 2 marks each.
- The wrong answer will attract a negative marking of 0.5 marks.
- This section has questions related to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, etc.
Part 'B': Contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- There will be 50 objective-type questions in Part ‘B’.
- Candidates are required to answer any 35 questions.
- In case a student answers more than 35 questions, only the first 35 answers will be checked.
- All questions are of 2 marks.
- Negative marking of 0.5 marks for wrong answers.
Part 'C': Contain higher value questions that may test the candidate's knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts.
- There will be 75 objective-type questions in Part ‘C’.
- The candidates are required to answer any 25 questions out of 75 questions.
- In case a student answers more than 25 questions, only the first 25 answers will be evaluated.
- All questions shall be of 4 marks each.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for wrong answers.
How to enroll for CSIR NET Online Coaching?
- Go to the official site of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
- Select the ‘CSIR NET & NET’ section.
- Experience the quality and standard of CSIR NET Online Coaching by opting for a free trial.
- You can purchase the CSIR NET to elevate your performance.
What do you require to access the CSIR NET online video course by BYJU'S Exam Prep?
To access the online coaching for CSIR NET exams, you must fulfill the following system requirements:
- A Dual-Core processor and 2 GB RAM Laptop or Desktop
- Internet (2-3 MBPS Broadband) or 3G Data Card
- Headphone (If required)