Steps to close MS Word Application
- Applications cannot close if you open the file menu and then close the sub-menu.
- The easiest and most obvious way to close an application is to click the red or other contrasting cross button on the title bar of the programme.
- Another approach to leaving is to choose the file option and then leave.
- To quickly close all open applications, use Alt + F4.
- Richard Brodie and Charles Simonyi were the two computer programmers responsible for creating Microsoft Word.
- This programme was formerly known as "Multi-Tool Word," but eventually took the name, MS Word.
- It became available in 1983.
- Word for Windows is available either independently or as part of the MS Office suite.
- Microsoft published Word 1.0, the forerunner to MS Word for Mac, in 1985.
- Any Word document has a ".doc" extension.
You cannot close MS Word application by - (a) From File menu choose Close submenu (b) Click X button on the title bar (c) Choosing File menu then Exit submenu (d) Press Alt + F4
Microsoft Word cannot be closed by selecting the close submenu from the file menu. The word processing programme Microsoft Word was created by Microsoft. Multi-Tool Word for Xenix Systems was the name given to it when it was originally made available on October 25, 1983.