Advantages of computer
- The human mind can store a lot of information that can be utilised to make decisions, while a computer's brain can store much more information and knowledge.
- Data can be processed by computers even more quickly than by the human brain.
A computer is an electronic device that receives data and converts it into useful information. The computer has two primary components:
- Data entered into the computer is referred to as input. Essentially, the input consists of unprocessed data that we want the system to analyse and output.
- Output: The response a computer gives in response to user input of unprocessed data
Disadvantages of computer
- One barrier is the expensive expense of investing in the proper computer hardware, which necessitates a sizeable amount of computer memory.
- It is bad for the eyes and keeps them from learning.
- We are all at risk from the harmful radiation that it releases, among other things.
Write the advantages and the disadvantage of the computer.
A computer makes decision-making simpler since it can incorporate more knowledge and facts. One drawback is the high expense of buying the right equipment, which includes a computer with a lot of RAM.