Safety measures of Sodium Hydroxide
- Refrain from touching your skin, eyes, or clothing.
- It is not advisable to breathe in gases, fumes, dust, mist, vapour, or aerosols.
- Put on clothing, gloves, and safety glasses.
- Acids must never be combined. When handling chemicals, refrain from eating, drinking, smoking, and using personal goods.
Write a Balanced Chemical Equation and State Symbols for the Reaction: Sodium Hydroxide Solution (in Water) Reacts With Hydrochloric Acid Solution (in Water) to Produce Sodium Chloride Solution and Water.
A balanced chemical equation with state symbols for the reaction Sodium hydroxide solution in water reacts with a hydrochloric acid solution to produce Sodium chloride solution and water is NaOH(aq) + HCl(aq) → NaCl(aq) + H2O(l)
- How Will You Separate a Mixture Containing Kerosene and Petrol the Difference in Their Boiling Points is More Than 25 Degree C
- What Are the Differences Between Aerobic and Anaerobic Respiration Name Some Organisms That Use the Anaerobic Mode of Respiration
- What Are the Limitations of Jj Thomsons Model of the Atom
- What Are the Structure and Function of Alveoli
- What Are Unisexual and Bisexual Flowers Give Two Examples of Each
- What Are Anomers
Commentswrite a comment