- Every July 28, World Nature Conservation Day recognizes that a healthy environment is the foundation of a stable and healthy society.
- Earth's natural resources include air, minerals, plants, soil, water, and wild animals.
- Conservation is about caring for and protecting these resources in order to preserve them for future generations. It includes maintaining the diversity of species, genes, and ecosystems, as well as environmental functions, such as nutrient cycling.
- Conservation is similar to conservation, but both are related to the protection of nature, but they strive to accomplish this task in different ways.
- Protection seeks the sustainable use of nature by humans for hunting, logging or mining, and protection means protecting nature from human use.
- The history and origin of the world's natural protection date are unknown, but the main purpose of celebrating it on July 28 is to gather and support nature, does not exploit it.
- The conservation of nature is the wise management and the use of natural resources.
- We face some problems, such as global warming, various diseases, natural disasters and the temperature that rise for natural imbalances. Therefore, you need to keep in the next generation.
- As a result, it is important to increase consciousness among people from all over the world to understand resources, recycling and understanding the results of damage.
“Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men”- Gifford Pinchot
We hope you found this article informative and helpful.
Sahi prep hai to life set hai!!