Resource Planning a Complex Process
Resource planning is a complicated process that involves identifying and cataloging available resources across the nation's regions, developing a planning structure with the right institutional setup, expertise, and technology, and aligning resource development plans with broader national development plans. It is a very daunting task when it comes to implementing the planned activities to get the desired results.
- Resource planning refers to the process of carefully strategizing the proper utilization of resources.
- It is required to be adopted at all levels, including national, regional, local, and state levels in order to have constant growth and development in the country.
- It is a complex process as it involves various steps such as the following.
- Identification of resources and surveying mapping of the various chosen regions.
- Choosing and utilizing the most appropriate technology and skills.
- Establishing certain institutions to implement the planned process.
- Also, to match and ensure that the resource development plan aligns with the national development plan.