Reasons for Calling Earth as a Living Planet
There are many reasons to refer to the Earth as a special planet.
- In our solar system, the only planet where all the conditions necessary for the existence of life are present. Earth's climate is neither too hot nor too cold.
- Our planet has water and air.
- The two key elements for survival are air and water
- The most important feature of the Earth is the availability of water.
- Only our planet Earth is home to liquid water in our solar system.
- The distance of the Earth from the Sun allows this as a planet close to the Sun receives more heat from it, whereas a world far away would experience heavy cold.
- The world would be geologically dead if water were not available. The planet in the solar system famous for harbouring life is Earth.
- On Earth, there is water, oxygen, and temperature.
- Our planet's air, water, and temperature are just the right amount to support life.
Why is Earth called a living planet?
The Earth is called a living planet because it is the home of all living creatures, including plants, animals, and people.