Types of Inertia
Inertia of Rest
when the body's attempt to maintain its current state of rest in the absence of an outside force is met with resistance.
Inertia of Direction
when the body offers resistance to keep moving in the same direction unless another force acts on it.
Inertia of Motion
When the body offers resistance to remain in a uniform motion until an outside force acts on it.
Why Do You Fall in the Forward Direction When a Moving Bus Brakes to a Stop and Fall Back When It Accelerates From Rest?
Due to the motion of inertia, when the bus brake is applied to stop it, we move forward, and when it accelerates from a halt, we move back. Passengers go backwards when the bus is moving and forward when the bus stops.
- Why Are Decomposition Reactions Called the Opposite of Combination Reactions
- Why Does the Resistance of a Conductor Increase With an Increase in Temperature
- Why is the Indian Ocean Named After Our Country Write Any Three Reasons
- Write the Formula for Distance Traveled in Nth Second
- If Sin Theta Cos Theta Equal to 1 2 Then Find the Value of Sin Theta Plus Cos Thet
- Prove That Root of 7 is an Irrational Number