Need for Conserving Energy Resources
To reduce costs and protect the resources for future use, energy must be conserved. By releasing hazardous gases into the atmosphere, conventional energy sources harm the environment. The supply of conventional energy sources is finite and could eventually run out. Below we have mentioned why we need to conserve energy resources in brief.
- Energy resources like coal, oil, and natural gas can cause pollution and medical complications. Conservation of energy makes sure less carbon footprint and hence less pollution.
- Energy conservation minimizes carbon dioxide emissions into the atmosphere, lowering the chances of global warming.
- Water is a limited resource, and hydropower plants need a lot of it to produce energy.
- To make sure there is always a supply of clean water, the water needs to be cleaned and conserved.
- Conservation of energy reduces habitat destruction.
- Energy conservation will put an end to the threat of energy shortages.
- Describe How Modern Adaptations of Traditional Rainwater Harvesting Methods are Being Carried Out to Conserve and Store Water
- How can we Conserve Mineral Resources?
- How to Conserve Forest?
- Ways to Conserve Coal & Petroleum
- What are the Traditional Methods of Water Conservation?
- When is National Energy Conservation Day observed?