Reasons why we need laws
- Laws are critical to govern the behaviour of people according to society’s norms, including contract laws, prohibition laws, personal laws, and regulatory laws.
- Laws help balance the damage done by criminals against society and other people.
- Laws help in extracting and gathering profits from the masses with the help of taxation laws.
- Laws also help ensure that businesses don’t cross their ethical and moral values to create huge profits, which helps the private entity more.
- Lastly, laws ensure that all citizens who are eligible to pay taxes pay them honestly so the country can progress.
Why Do We Need a Law? Give Reasons
We need laws to ensure that people live by society’s norms and don’t cross their moral and ethical values. Laws also help to make sure that people get a good education and other opportunities to lead dignified lives.
☛ Related Questions: