Highest Sex Ratio in India
- According to information from the 2011 Census, there are 3.34 million people living in Kerala, up from 3.18 million in the 2001 Census.
- According to the 2011 census, Kerala has a total population of 33,406,061, with 16,027,412 men and 17,378,649 women.
- Males made up 15,468,614 of the 31,841,374 total population in 2001, while females made up 16,372,760.
- In comparison to the preceding decade, this decade saw a total population rise of 4.91%.
- Kerala accounts for 2.76% of India's population as of 2011. The percentage was 3.10% in 2001.
- According to recent census data from Kerala, 90.67% of homes are owned while 7.31% are rented.
- Kerala has 68.45% of its couples living in single families overall. 74.24% of the population of Uttar Pradesh had access to banking and non-banking finance corporations in 2011.
- The lowest sex ratio in India right now is in Haryana, where it is only 879, while Kerala has the greatest sex ratio (1084).
- Among all the Indian union territories, Daman and Diu have the lowest sex ratio (618) and Puducherry has the highest sex ratio (1037).
- The only two union territories with a sex ratio of more than 900 females per 1,000 males are Puducherry and Lakshadweep.