Why Chrome is not a Search Engine
- Sergey Brin and Larry Page are the founders.
- On September 4, 1998, while Larry Page and Sergey Brin were pursuing their PhDs at Stanford University in California, Google was created.
- Search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics are the main areas of interest for the American multinational technology corporation Google.
- Together, they hold around 14% of the company's publicly traded shares, and through super-voting stock, they have 56% of the voting power among stockholders. In 2004, the business had its first public offering (IPO).
- Google underwent a reorganization in 2015 and became an Alphabet Inc. wholly owned subsidiary.
- A cross-platform web browser created by Google is called Chrome. It was created using open-source technologies from Mozilla Firefox and Apple WebKit, and it was first made available in 2008 for Microsoft Windows.
- The browser also makes up the bulk of ChromeOS, which uses it to host web apps.
Which one of the following is not a Search Engine? 1.Google 2.Chrome 3.Yahoo 4. Bing
Chrome is not a search engine and is a web browser which uses a search engine to find and see information from web pages kept on web servers.
- Image formed by Plane Mirror is always______
- Which of the following is not a part of the steam power plant? 1. Switchyard 2. Ash precipitators 3. Draught fan 4. Surge Chamber
- Which one of the following has a terminating decimal expansion?
- The Point of a Contra Flexure is the Point Where _____.
- What is the Keyboard Shortcut for 'Undo' Function?
- Which Country has Given the Name of Cyclone Amphan?
Commentswrite a comment