Why UML Diagrams have a Static View
- The dynamic behavior of a system is represented by a use case diagram. It incorporates use cases, actors, and interactions to encapsulate the system's functionality.
- The relationship between the objects in a system is depicted using the cooperation diagram. The same data is shown differently in both the sequence and cooperation diagrams.
- The state machine diagram, also known as a state chart or state transition diagram, displays the sequence of states that an object in the system goes through.
- The activity diagram in UML is used to show the system's control flow rather than its implementation. It simulates both simultaneous and sequential tasks.
Which of the Following UML Diagrams has a Static View? 1.Collaboration diagram 2. Use-Case diagram 3. State chart diagram 4. Activity diagram
The UML diagram which has a static view is Use-Case diagram. Use case diagrams only display the system's features, whereas dynamic models and views display every behavior and function.
- The Median Date of the Year 2019 is Written as DD.MM is:
- The Point of a Contra Flexure is the Point Where _____.
- What is the Keyboard Shortcut for 'Undo' Function?
- Which Country has Given the Name of Cyclone Amphan?
- Which of the following is NOT a capital of any State in India? 1. Allahabad 2. Ranchi 3. Raipur 4. Dehradun
- Which of the following statement(s) is/are true? A. Hardness: It is matter's property that allows volume reduction under high pressure, and this property is shown by gases.
Commentswrite a comment