Uses of Stacks
- You can evaluate mathematical expressions using stack. (Postfix, prefix assessment)
- We can apply it to convert between expressions.
- Any expression can utilise it to check whether the parenthesis match.
- We can utilise it to manage memory.
- We can make a document editor or other comparable environment unusable.
- It is applied when going backward.
- It records a web user's history of page visits.
- Recursive methods are implemented using it.
Postfix expression evaluation rule:
1) Push the operand element into the stack when reading the expression from left to right.
2) If the element is an operator, pop the two operands and evaluate it from the stack.
3) Postpone the evaluation's outcome. until the last part of the statement.
Which of the following Data Structures is most suitable for evaluating Postfix Expressions? 1. Stacks 2. Queue 3. Linked list 4. Tree
The most suitable for evaluating postfix expressions is stacks.
- Comprehension Directions: In each of the following series determine the order of the letters/numbers. Then from the given options select the one which will complete the given series. 0, 6, 24, 60, 120, 210, ?
- The 'essential whorls' of a Flower are (a) Calyx (b) Corolla (c) Androcium (d) Gynoecium
- The Main Constituent of LPG is ______
- The Most Stable Orbital among the following are
- Which of the following Displays the Contents of the Active Cell in MS Excel?
- Which One of the Following is an Amphoteric Oxide?
Commentswrite a comment